Run up to a 180 rear tire on your 2008 and earlier touring model!
- Our new carbon fiber fender features the maximum width you can put between the frame rails of 2008 and earlier touring models. It is tight but up to a 180mm wide tire is feasible!
- Super-light while super-strong
- Clean smooth design for custom taillights
- Comes with carbon fiber filler panels to close the gap between saddlebag and fender
- A 170 rear tire on a 17” rim can be run or a 180 on 16” or 18” with 25mm belt or chain with proper spacers. Make sure the actual tire width does not exceed 180mm!
- Accessories such as backrest/luggage rack mounting hardware may need different spacers and shorter bolts because of the added width etc.
- OEM fender mounting bosses need minor modification.
- May require modification of wheel spacers to center the wheel properly.
Make your skinny bagger a Not-So-Skinny bagger!
- Weight reduction and great looks
- Better grip with a wider tire
- Run a modern low profile tire for better sidewall stability – reduces unwanted lateral motion that can contribute to ‘wobbles’.
- Carbon fiber fender
- Please select from the following 2 options:
With side filler panels
Without side filler panels
Note: Fender is not drilled for the sidefills to allow for flexible mounting position. Late model FLHX or FLTRX OEM mounting strips 59818-09 can be used (not included).
All items on our website are available and ready to ship unless they are marked as out of stock. Most orders placed AM will be shipped same day!
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD™, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer