- The customer is responsible to provide a shipping address, which can be validated by the system.
- We cannot ship to addresses, which cannot be validated.
- Free shipping to the 48 contiguous states on orders of $49 or more.
- Ground services (USPS, UPS, FedEx) will be used for free shipping
- Allow 3-5 business days for ground services
- Fee based faster shipping options are available at checkout
Fee Based Shipping:
- Actual shipping charges apply for other states and international shipments
- Those shipping rates will be calculated at checkout
- We make every effort to fulfill & ship your order as soon as possible. On average it takes 1-3 business days for your order to be processed, packed, labeled and dropped-off at the carrier, from where it will ship.
- Attention: When we start to fulfill an order our system generates a label and a notification/email is automatically send to the customer with the related tracking information.
- Receiving this shipping/tracking notification does NOT mean the package/shipment has been submitted to the carrier already!!
- We usually drop-off shipments to the different carriers multiple times a week. However, please be aware there is a lag time/delay between you receiving the shipping/tracking notification and the initial drop-off/receiving scan from the carrier!
- There can be also a delay with updating shipping & tracking information within the carrier's system!
- In a few cases your order needs to be split and will be fulfilled from different warehouse locations. Occasionally a shipping label will be canceled from our system and the customer receives a cancellation notification/email, because part of the shipment needs to be fulfilled from a different warehouse location. Please don't be alarmed or concerned! Your order is & will not be canceled! Only the shipping label was canceled and a new label with new shipping & tracking information will be created shortly afterwards!
- Shipping services are not available on weekends!
- If you select UPS as carrier, please be aware that UPS requires you to use a broker for customs clearance and that a brokerage fee will occur, which need to be settled by the customer before the shipment is released!
- According to the shipping carriers (UPS, USPS, FedEx) the information about the shipping days/duration are "expected delivery dates".
- Those are NOT guaranteed and in case of unusual circumstances (Covid-19, weather, otherwise) the actual delivery dates can be longer.
- For further details about "expected delivery dates" from those carriers - please check their respective websites!
- We do not take any responsibility or can be held liable when those carriers exceed their indicated "expected delivery dates".
- Shipping fees will NOT be refunded when those shipping carriers exceed their "expected delivery dates".
- Except for warranty returns, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fee!
- On international return orders/shipments the shipping fee is NOT refundable!