GeezerEngineering Triple-Trees for Performance Baggers
Designed for use with 50-55 inverted fork legs-
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley touring model!
Vast improvement of handling when cornering without compromising stability on straights!
Superior quality, complete and compatible with OEM components at a very competitive price!
- We have designed triple trees for touring models that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it on your touring rides, canyon carving and track days.
- Our trees are designed to work with 29” long fork legs such as used on GSXR motorcycles (not included) in combination with stock Harley wheels. * Trail at approximately 5.7” depending on ride height.
- Wheels and brake rotors need custom spacers. Check compatible rotor sizes (i.e. many late GSXR models require rotors with 320mm diameter or larger).
- OEM Fork lock / ignition switch fits; Fairing / nacelle mounting points on the triple trees are compatible so OEM parts can be reinstalled. Cow bells are not compatible.
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6; Hard anodized for smooth surface and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem and lock nut
- Front wheel axle with nut for GSXR 1000 fork legs
- Stainless steel hardware set
Add our variable length brake line product for easy setup with radial calipers, varying fork lengths etc.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer