GeezerEngineering Triple-Trees for Performance Baggers
Designed for use with 50-54 inverted fork legs
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley touring model!
Vast improvement of handling when cornering without compromising stability on straights!
Superior quality, complete and compatible with OEM components at a very competitive price!
- We have designed triple trees for touring models that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it on your touring rides, canyon carving and track days.
- Our trees are designed to work with 29” long fork legs such as used on GSXR motorcycles (not included) in combination with stock Harley wheels. * Trail at approximately 5.7” depending on ride height.
- Wheels and brake rotors need custom spacers. Check compatible rotor sizes (i.e. many late GSXR models require rotors with 320mm diameter or larger).
- OEM Fork lock / ignition switch fits; Fairing / nacelle mounting points on the triple trees are compatible so OEM parts can be reinstalled. Cow bells are not compatible.
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6; Hard anodized for smooth surface and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem and lock nut
- Front wheel axle with nut for GSXR 1000 fork legs
- Stainless steel hardware set
Add our variable length brake line product for easy setup with radial calipers, varying fork lengths etc.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer