GeezerEngineering 50-55 2” drop Triple-Trees for Dyna/FXR style frames
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley!
Fast cornering! Superior quality at a very competitive price!
Item is on back-order!
- We have designed triple trees that can be used with 50-55 inverted forks from metric sport bikes like GSXR (not included). Zero-degree rake and stock offset
- Recommended length of the fork legs is no less than 29” to achieve at least 31” effective fork length.
- Superior handling for just around town or canyon carving, track days and racing
- Fork leg spacing is set to GSXR width center on center fork legs so wheels and brake rotors etc. can transfer over. Check compatible rotor sizes (i.e. many late GSXR models require rotors with 320mm diameter or larger).
- Fork stop on frame neck and other components may need minor modifications.
- Not compatible with headlights mounted on OEM top triple tree
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6. Hard anodized for a smooth, tech looking finish and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- The 1” neck stem has been machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength
- Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Stainless steel hardware set
* On motorcycles that are set up level; suspension sag/preload settings, changes of front/rear ride height and wheel/tire diameters change trail!
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer