GeezerEngineering 49mm 2” drop triple trees for Dyna/FXR/XL style frames (as well as certain Softail frames featuring a fork stop boss on the neck)
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley!
Fast cornering! Superior quality at a very competitive price!
Item is on back-order!
- We have designed triple trees that can be used with 49mm touring or Dyna model forks. Zero-degree rake and stock offset extending stock forks by 2” resulting in better ground clearance and lean angles!
- Superior handling for just around town or canyon carving, track days and racing
- Fork leg spacing is set to OEM Dyna width center on center fork legs so wheels and brake rotors etc. can transfer over.
- Not compatible with headlights mounted on OEM top triple tree
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6. Hard anodized for a smooth, tech looking finish and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- The 1” neck stem has been machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength
- Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem and top lock nut
- Stainless steel hardware set
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer