- Patent Pending -
- Used to convert 2013 & earlier Touring Models to 49mm fork legs.
- Very slick – cleans up the front end and the 2014-pre version works great together with our Front End Conversion Kit for pre-2014 touring Harleys!
- GeezerEngineering fork sliders are compatible with OEM components such as 49mm fork tubes, internal suspension parts, front wheels etc. as used on 2014-up touring models.
- They are also compatible with aftermarket products such as gas suspension cartridges, emulator valves and other products opening up many more options over stock parts.
- They are designed to work with OEM 2008-later brake calipers and OEM wheels with 25mm sealed bearings as well as our forged wheels.
- We have designed a ‘hidden axle’ feature to clean up the right side of your Harley, which is most visible. The wheel axle is installed from the left side of the bike and there is no hardware visible on the outside of the right side fork slider. A hidden stainless steel sleeve prevents premature wear and damage to the cast aluminum fork slider.
- The left fork slider will be capped with a CNC machined plug, which hides the left end of the wheel axle – very clean!
- This version is compatible with the pre-2014 touring front fender bolt pattern.
- Available for ABS & Non-ABS applications.
- These will not work with 41mm fork components.
Our Fork-Sliders are designed & assembled in USA. We powder coat our Fork-Sliders domestically to ensure highest possible quality in the finishing process. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Pair of 49mm Fork Sliders (black powder coated)
- 25 mm Axle & Sleeve
- Axle Plug
- Right & Left Cone Spacers (ABS or non-ABS)
- Stainless Steel Fender Mounting Bolts, Lock Nuts & Washers
https://vimeo.com/503935367 (Open Road Cycle Works)
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer