GeezerEngineering variable brake line kit for Performance Baggers
Variable length for both lower and upper lines making a custom setup easy and affordable.
- Designed to work with 49mm and inverted touring front end, non-ABS*
- This product takes the headaches out of setting up custom brake lines!
- No plastic case that pops open – securely mount your brake lines; it’s an important part!
- Great for race setups like inverted forks with radial calipers or raised front ends beyond 2” over stock
- Easily changed and customized to accommodate changes in ride height (longer or shorter legs) and different handlebars
- Please provide the desired length & banjo styles during checkout in the field "Motorcycle Model & Year or other Information". Alternatively you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with that information.
- Example: 2” over fork legs with radial calipers would require 15” lower brake lines; 14” handlebar likely works with 22” upper line (depending on width and pullback)
- Braided steel lines with dark semi-transparent coating; aluminum AN3 fittings
- Aluminum banjos, black powder coat
- Brake lines are available in lengths of 15”, 16”, 17”, 18”, 20”, 22” and 24” – your choice, any combination
- Banjos available in straight, 30 degree and 90 degree versions – your choice, any combination
- *2008-2013 ABS tees available on request, please contact us.
- CNC machined brake tee mount
- Brake tee, non-ABS
- 3 braided steel AN3 brake line in any combination
- 3 aluminum banjos in any combination
- Front wheel axle with nut for GSXR 1000 fork legs
- Stainless steel hardware set
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer